MLB10
Welcome, log in and get started
MLB10
Welcome, log in and get started
MLB10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLB The Show online Leagues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glitchy First Two Games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnnyV

Glitchy First Two Games Empty
PostSubject: Glitchy First Two Games   Glitchy First Two Games EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:39 am

I played St. Louis Cardinals (MachoColombiano), two games and each one turned out to provide glitchy results. Our first game ended fine, but when I started looking through the standings I noticed it didn't count my win. If you look on the schedule, you'll see I won 5-0. However, look at the leaderboards and it says my record is 0-0. Hopefully this will eventually update, as my main stats say I have an AVG. of .000. But if you look through my teams stats you'll see players with BA's and all the other stats.

Our second game ended in a glitch freeze. It wasn't anyone's fault, as the freeze happened to both of us. It's weird cause the game is blacked out, but is just listed as "unplayed". So there's not replaying it. Just wanted to give a heads up for if/when it happens to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Go-Bosox

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy First Two Games   Glitchy First Two Games EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 am

Yes I've noticed thats why I'm thinking of using this league as a practice. And creating a new league and sending invites to the serious player I know who you are. Maybe as soon as there is a patch because something is wrong with the online part I couldn't even log in yesterday night so I put in mw2 and it worked fine
Back to top Go down
http://www.mlb10.all-up.com
JohnnyV

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy First Two Games   Glitchy First Two Games EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:56 am

it's odd because I played 4-5 games in my other league without a problem, besides the occasional lag spikes of course.
Back to top Go down
Go-Bosox

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy First Two Games   Glitchy First Two Games EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:03 am

Yeah I've noticed it's very weird
Back to top Go down
SpectreOfDoom

SpectreOfDoom

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy First Two Games   Glitchy First Two Games EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:28 am

It seemed OK but not great two days ago (just a bit of lag, and update problems) but yesterday was a disaster. Random disconnects from Sportsconnect, several disconnects from games, slow loading menus, and further update problems.
Back to top Go down
Go-Bosox

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy First Two Games   Glitchy First Two Games EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 am

It was horrible yesterday
Back to top Go down
Chazzi27

Chazzi27

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy First Two Games   Glitchy First Two Games EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Even today I'm having problems...I just spend 30 minutes trying to get into our league between all the loading screens and disconnects from SC. And then when I got on no one was on so it was all for naught lol.
Back to top Go down
MachoColombiano

MachoColombiano

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy First Two Games   Glitchy First Two Games EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:04 pm

This lag and glitching sucks, almost as bad as I do at this game. Hopefully the internet only improves from here on out.

Bo-Sox, I just wanted to let you know that if something does get fixed about Johnny's (Rays) games, he was beating me 4-0 in our second game. So even though it froze, he should get credited with the win. I just wanna play fair and be honest.
Back to top Go down
Go-Bosox

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy First Two Games   Glitchy First Two Games EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:15 pm

I know man I can't even freaking get in to my own league I'm really pissed. It's not my connection because I can play all my other games. Times running out to play the series and I can't even get on. I'm thinking of recreating the league when a update is available. Hopefully they get everything fixed because our season will end it sux. Online is killing our league and we have a great one going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitchy First Two Games   Glitchy First Two Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitchy First Two Games
Page 1 of 1