MLB10
Welcome, log in and get started
MLB10
Welcome, log in and get started
MLB10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MLB The Show online Leagues

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something I don't understand about disconnects?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PANCAKE_FACE

Something I don't understand about disconnects? Empty
PostSubject: Something I don't understand about disconnects?   Something I don't understand about disconnects? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:06 pm

Ok, so my game froze, and I guess it counts as a disconnect. So I go back on and on the schedule it says I lost the game 0-1, when I was really winning the game 1-0, and I have a loss, but the kid I was playing does not get a win. Another game the kid disconnects against me and on the schedule it says I won 0-0, it was 0-0 when he disconnected, so he got a loss, but I didnt get a win. This happen to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis713

Something I don't understand about disconnects? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something I don't understand about disconnects?   Something I don't understand about disconnects? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:44 pm

the game is messed up. a lot of people are having this problem and some idiots seem to know how to disconnect and get wins. it happened to me a lot last year and they still haven't seemed to fix it because people still do it. hopefully they will patch all the problems up soon
Back to top Go down

Something I don't understand about disconnects?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MLB10 :: Administration :: Members-
Jump to: